Important Note Before You Start The Game
- When you enter a new map do not move, as long as you don't move or attack monsters wont target/aggro.
- Stay out of combat to regenerate Health Magic and Stamina points faster.
- Double click to use an item, can open treasure chest, equip an item or use a consumable.
- If you close the client in combat you will stay in game for about 30 seconds after that your character will be forced to logout completely.
- If you kill all monsters in the current map and then stop moving or attacking, the respawned monsters wont aggro you
- It's possible to kite with melee attacks even though there is a very small window time to hit and run.
- There is an aggro range for monsters as example rats have 5 tiles aggro range.
- Monster respawn after 30s if you are not on the map, which also happen to drop the aggro.
- Items with Hybrid stats tend to take more durability damage, as example an armor with range attack will take damage for every landed shot and also protects you from damage.
- Some monster have swarm perk that means if you attack one of them they will all target you immediately.
- You can do an auto attack followed by your special attack for most classes except Assassin and Cleric, doesn't work the other way around.
- Never click on accept when a cleric ressurrects you, just decline it then move to a correct spot "as a ghost" and type /accept
- Turn-hitting is a very useful skill for melee classes. You will hit something, then immediately turn and run, then readjust yourself for another hit. Repeat until target is dead. Skilled turn-hitters can fluently and easily turn-hit without being hit back. Very useful in PVP as well as questing. Note: Turn-hitting without sp is troublesome, but not impossible.
- In some places you can just hold the attack button and even the special summoned monsters wont reach you, it's slow but almost full afk farming.
- The best way to get tools for free is to redo the Tutorials and stack on Beginner's Tools
- When you buy items from NPC make sure to pay attention to the limit that you can hold if you exceed the limit the last item that you have bought might be on the ground.
- To drop item simple right click on it.
- You can sell items that are not repairable at like 1 durability.
- Did you know that the cost of repair is different for some items, especially accessories.
- Normal attack generates 1 aggro.
- Healing a player that has damaged a monster will generate 3 aggro.
- Paladin with the special ability on hit will generate 5 aggro.
- If you don't hit any monster or heal anyone, you can just stop moving as cleric and resurrect a player that has died with no risk.
- Although not a lot of players care about this but having multiple type of armor is so impactful against different type of monsters (Ranged Defense, Melee Defense or Magic Defense).
- There are multiple respawn locations "Usually they are the Green Beds" on the world including the ones in guild halls
- Some nasty monsters might spawn while you are trying to level up your prospecting, fishing or lumberjacking trade skills so watch out they drop resources if you kill them.
- You don't have to travel all the way down to the castle to get a new slayer task, just write /slaying will work.
- Guild Halls are on red maps that means other players can't bypass you
- Guild Hall doors have limited time once open the timer countdown you can stay on top of the door to protect your base from raiders till it's closed giving no chance for them to advance. Whenever you open a vault door (or a door in general), you can always use your body to block the door's entrance. Your body will prevent another player from using the door. So when you enter a guild, make sure to stand at the entrance, and wait for the door to close, before proceeding. Same goes with exiting.
- If you stand on a respawn point like beds you are immune to any damage so pretty safe.
- Do not forgot to claim your daily reward it's based on your adventure level at Crendale
- You don't have to write the whole name of a player to send a private message as example if a player named "ABCDEFGH14587"
just put "@AB Hello" would work if no other player has these 2 initial letters on the server.